PDA

View Full Version : Beli Kapal 10-15 meter kayu or fiber

sebastiano
04-12-2008, 21:34
Apakabar,
My bahasa is serikit. Please, I am looking for kapak 10 to 15 meter untuk pancing, diving, surfing in Sumatra.
Terimakashi

Sportfisherman
04-12-2008, 22:25
Ola Sebastiano ,

Kayu perlu constant maintenance , fiberglass lebih baik .

Jon .

sebastiano
05-12-2008, 23:17
Apakabar,
Yes I know kayu lots of mantainance. Berapa Rp. you think a 10-15 meter kapal fiber second hand will cost.
Thanks,

Sportfisherman
05-12-2008, 23:55
Apakabar,
Yes I know kayu lots of mantainance. Berapa Rp. you think a 10-15 meter kapal fiber second hand will cost.
Thanks,

Se habla Inglise ? Here we go , wooden boat hull cost will depend on the condition , I happen to know one which is for sale , it's in poor condition but if you want to see it , I know the place where this wooden hull boat is located .

As for fiberglass hull , around Rp. 200 million will get you one without engine , steering assembly , etc. .

Jon .

sebastiano
06-12-2008, 02:24
Se habla Englise ? Here we go , wooden boat hull cost will depend on the condition , I happen to know one which is for sale , it's in poor condition but if you want to see it , I know the place where this wooden hull boat is located .

As for fiberglass hull , around Rp. 200 million will get you one without engine , steering assembly , etc. .

Jon .

Apakabar Jon,
Hablo spanyol, some english and serikit bahasa.
Thanks for your reply. I want to send you photo of the fyber boat I saw in Bali that is produksi there. They ask arround Rp. 300 juta with 3x200hp engines (all second hand). I also get in contact with some factories in Indo (Ratson, Javanese Boat, etc) and they ask about Rp. 200 juta for the hull (12-14 meter) as you told me. I think that with Rp. 300 I can find something in good condition working (hull + mesin). Where you recomend me to look arround?
Now, my bigger problem that I do not solve yet, and I will appreciate very much any help from you or anyone in this forum, is where to parkir the boat while I am back at my country? I have been travellig to Indonesia the last 12 years during the months of May, June and July. In between my importation shopping (I import galung, kalung, dompet, topi, tas, sapatu, handicrafts, etc., etc to Uruguay), I take 3 weeks vacations in Sumatra. Bored of taking slow ferries, arranging transport between the islands, chartering boats that sunk (I sunk some years ago 10 miles out of Topejat) , etc., I decided to start planifikasi untuk buying my own boat. My second problem I saw, is that this kind of kapal, at least needs 2x200hp mesin tempel. Bakarnya aprox. 150 liter per jam the 2 engines together. The routes I will like to do are the Mentawai, Telos, Nias, Simelue, Banyaks. Not all together, but maybe during my 3 weeks vacation make Padang or Bengkulu-Pagai Utara-Sipora-Siberut Selatan- back to Padang or Bengkulu. This means 300-400 miles journey. At a average cruising speed of 18-20 knots is 20 hours. So I need aprox. 3000 liter of petrol. Petrol in Mentawai is usally campur with air, and if put my boat a 3000 liter tanki is very dangerous and heavy.
So thank again for any recomendation you can give me.
Gracias

sebastiano
06-12-2008, 02:53
Apakabar Jon,
Hablo spanyol, some english and serikit bahasa.
Thanks for your reply. I want to send you photo of the fyber boat I saw in Bali that is produksi there. They ask arround Rp. 300 juta with 3x200hp engines (all second hand). I also get in contact with some factories in Indo (Ratson, Javanese Boat, etc) and they ask about Rp. 200 juta for the hull (12-14 meter) as you told me. I think that with Rp. 300 I can find something in good condition working (hull + mesin). Where you recomend me to look arround?
Now, my bigger problem that I do not solve yet, and I will appreciate very much any help from you or anyone in this forum, is where to parkir the boat while I am back at my country? I have been travellig to Indonesia the last 12 years during the months of May, June and July. In between my importation shopping (I import galung, kalung, dompet, topi, tas, sapatu, handicrafts, etc., etc to Uruguay), I take 3 weeks vacations in Sumatra. Bored of taking slow ferries, arranging transport between the islands, chartering boats that sunk (I sunk some years ago 10 miles out of Topejat) , etc., I decided to start planifikasi untuk buying my own boat. My second problem I saw, is that this kind of kapal, at least needs 2x200hp mesin tempel. Bakarnya aprox. 150 liter per jam the 2 engines together. The routes I will like to do are the Mentawai, Telos, Nias, Simelue, Banyaks. Not all together, but maybe during my 3 weeks vacation make Padang or Bengkulu-Pagai Utara-Sipora-Siberut Selatan- back to Padang or Bengkulu. This means 300-400 miles journey. At a average cruising speed of 18-20 knots is 20 hours. So I need aprox. 3000 liter of petrol. Petrol in Mentawai is usally campur with air, and if put my boat a 3000 liter tanki is very dangerous and heavy.
So thank again for any recomendation you can give me.
Gracias

Photos of type of boat I am looking for

Sportfisherman
06-12-2008, 11:14
Ola Sebastiano ,

In my opinion you should consider diesel engines as alternative to petrol engines , I understand it's difficult to get good petrol in other areas anyway so even if you intend to use 4 stroke outboard , it's going to be a hazzle to get good fuel for the engines .

I know Srikandi , is that boat still moored at Benoa ? The problem with the locally built boat is that they are built without using " sandwich " construction hence they become heavy and requires lots of horsepower , they will get heavier once the fiberglass laminate absorbs water so the boat will go slower in time . The only way to avoid this is to find a boat that was built properly using vinylester resin n to make the hull lighter , " cored " hull can cut the weight of the boat by some 30% , this will require you to build a new hull .

There are many boats for sale in Jakarta , one must know where to find them and this requires time . If you need help , please pm me and we will take it from there .

Jon .

gudanggolf
06-12-2008, 21:04
Hi there Sebastiano..
this is laurenz from g-land/bali,
i have a friend in west sumatra (padang)
are selling their boats (boat only)
spped catamaran the one like this...
length 10.5m width 3.5m
year manufacture 2006 (good shape)
just need repaint and antifauling
call 08123805899 for more info
cheers
laurenz
www.g-land.com (http://www.g-land.com)

sebastiano
06-12-2008, 22:03
Apakabar Jon, Thank you for your advice regarding local heavy weight for fyberglass. I will call you next time in Jakarta, and I would appreciate very much your help for looking some boats arround there.

sebastiano
06-12-2008, 22:05
Hello Laurenz,
Tahk you for info. I will email for requesting more informasi regarding catamaran.
Thanks,
Sebastiano

sebastiano
06-12-2008, 22:13
Hello,
Regarding where is a good place to parkir a kapal (out of the water) near Padang, I saw these boats and a krane for taking them out an into the water a few kilometers south of Padang in Bungus.
Anyone knows if these is a private place or is only militar?
I attach some photos.
Thanks,
Sebastiano
PD: Jon, yes I took the foto in Tanjung Benoa last Juni.

Sportfisherman
06-12-2008, 22:26
Ola Sebastiano ,

Nice facilities , tango and all ! Good to know , is it working though ?

Jon .

sebastiano
07-12-2008, 00:54
Hola Jon,
I took that pictures 2 years ago. No idea if still working, but I was suprised when I saw that facilities. Maybe in the telephone in the photo they have some info...
Regarding kapal SRIKANDI I will ask my friend in Bali to ask for price again, but as you told me, very heavy boat= 3x200hp= banyak bakar for the 300 mile trip I will like to make once a year through Sumatra islands.
By the way, while I was in Indo last Juni petrol went up to Rp. 6000 per liter (international price for petrol was $140 a barrell). Now with the barrell of petrol arround $50, gasoline prices everywhere start going down. But in Indo still Rp. 6000?
Sampayjumpa

gudanggolf
07-12-2008, 21:39
Hi Sebastiano,
guess what?
the catamarans located at teluk bungus (padang),
exactly as on your picture.
this could be benefecial to avoid transporation cost to padang
which quite expensive.
petrol price now IDR 5.500/litre
but now sure for bungus (i heard they charge more there)
by the way let me know if you want to visit g-land next season..
cheers,
laurenz

gudanggolf
13-12-2008, 10:33
Hi Sebastian,
just got conformation from my friend
that the catamaran boat already sold.
good luck on finding your dream boat :p
cheers
laurenz

Thomas_k
26-12-2008, 03:26
Hi Sebastiano!

There you are! I've heard that somebody had got a boat sunk around Tuapejat in 1998, yes, 10 years ago! I've been around Sikakap when it was, heading North to look around! I was a Marine Engineer in MVY Strictly Business, owned by an Australian.

Better you catch the Fibre one if you think it more safely, considering Mentawai's Area with a Huge Wave ...

I know the Fibre Boat Manufacturer in Cilegon. If you need the contact you may send an email to me: [email protected]

See you Mike!

sebastiano
26-12-2008, 04:37
Apakabar Mike,
We sunk 6 miles off Topejat in the 2004.
I agree fyber is safer and faster, and more easier to take out of the water when no using it. But where is a good place for parkir arround padang if any?
Please inform me of any kapal for sale?
thanks

Thomas_k
26-12-2008, 21:59
We usually do the anchorage around Taluak Nibuang (=Teluk Nibung).

There's a place behind Teluk Bayur Harbour, named it. Call the "Port Master" in there, named Mr. Usman ... and asked him about your anchorage. He will arrange all for you, fresh water, diesel fuel, dinghy, etc.

About the fibre boat for sale, I know one in my friend's dock, there's a fibre boat for sale. I will call him first to make it sure wether she's still there or already sold out.

TK