PDA

View Full Version : Buying a boat from Indonesia to Spore

beemaro
06-05-2007, 12:59
Hi guys,

My brother is keen on a Sundancer 275 (by Sea Ray) abt 28 ft cruiser. Its a new old stock year 2006 (practically not used) and now parked in Pantai Mutiara marina.

We have discussed with the owner (previously agent for Sea Ray Indonesia) to deal in Spore ie they bring the boat to Spore (preferbably by container ship) and we pay make full settlement there of course prior to that a sea run will be conducted in Jakarta to show our interest. Main reason we do not know the local procedures here and do not know how to bring it safely back to Spore.

However, the owner informed that he could not arrange the transportation to Spore and prefer to deal in Jakarta.

Can I check with you guys:-

1) How to accertain ownership of boat in Indonesia ?

2) How to transfer ownership of boat in Indonesia ?

3) How to arrange transportation Jkt-Spore?

Grateful plse assist if have experience on this.

Thanks

Sportfisherman
06-05-2007, 13:08
Hi guys,

My brother is keen on a Sundancer 275 (by Sea Ray) abt 28 ft cruiser. Its a new old stock year 2006 (practically not used) and now parked in Pantai Mutiara marina.

We have discussed with the owner (previously agent for Sea Ray Indonesia) to deal in Spore ie they bring the boat to Spore (preferbably by container ship) and we pay make full settlement there of course prior to that a sea run will be conducted in Jakarta to show our interest. Main reason we do not know the local procedures here and do not know how to bring it safely back to Spore.

However, the owner informed that he could not arrange the transportation to Spore and prefer to deal in Jakarta.

Can I check with you guys:-

1) How to accertain ownership of boat in Indonesia ? Import documents into Indonesia such as Invoice , etc. .

2) How to transfer ownership of boat in Indonesia ? Notary .

3) How to arrange transportation Jkt-Spore? Cruise it to SIN , do it yourself because it's quite an experience , via Bangka/Belitung and then Batam , etc. .

Grateful plse assist if have experience on this.

Thanks

Good luck .

Johan
06-05-2007, 22:26
Lee,
you can check with this guy: Daniel Tangguh. 0816825019.

beemaro
07-05-2007, 11:58
Lee,
you can check with this guy: Daniel Tangguh. 0816825019.

Pak Johan,

Thks alot. Let me check.

babybaracuda
07-05-2007, 12:54
Om jon ga salah tuh cruise it yourself??? Wah naek searay 26 feet ke singapore dari jakarta??? Apa ga bahaya? Its a little cruiser om.

beemaro
07-05-2007, 13:11
Pak Johan,

Spoke to Daniel Tangguh.

Very experienced in this trade. He will be quoting rate using container vessel to Spore. He can also do relevant docs.

beemaro
20-06-2007, 15:48
Update

1. Pak Johan - Tks alot for lending your crew to me in checking the hull. Btw, did u buy yr boat from Daniel ?

2. The boat is now on the way in vessel to Spore.

3. Hopefully all relevant docs be done by this weekend. My brother is a happy man.

cheers

Johan
20-06-2007, 22:09
Update

1. Pak Johan - Tks alot for lending your crew to me in checking the hull. Btw, did u buy yr boat from Daniel ?

2. The boat is now on the way in vessel to Spore.

3. Hopefully all relevant docs be done by this weekend. My brother is a happy man.

cheers

1. Nope, bought it from an agent in Aussie.