PDA

View Full Version : Require assistance and crucial information...

fishyguy
09-08-2005, 16:32
Hi all im new...anyways, i need to know if anyone in here been to Tukun Perak. There is a fishing competition coming up this november there and i intend to join it. However, i have fished many years in my life but "this" type of deep water fishing in Tukun Perak would be the first for myself. Thus i need information and tips...Please share if anyone here knows anything regarding the above stated matter....

Thanks in advace :lol:

Lodewijk
10-08-2005, 07:51
:D Hi fishguy, nice to meet you.....

I've heard Tukun Perak when I was in Langkawi. You can seek the infos at Alu-Alu Sportfishing, 112 Jalan Persiaran Mas - Kuah Town, Langkawi. Contact person: Wan Idris Wan Bain. Email:alu-alu@gone_fishing zzn.com, [email protected]......
They have fishing charter for Tukun Perak. I was keen to go to Tukun Perak, but time was not allowed.

Are you base in George Town ? If so, try to stroll at Lebuh Pantai, where might be you can seek the infos too at some tackle shops.........

Good Luck ! :-D

fishyguy
10-08-2005, 11:35
yes i reside in georgetown and my office is very near lebuh pantai... lol the alu alu you were talking aboiut is the organizers of this particular tournament im talking about. I might have gone to many off shore fishing trips but seriously, big game fishing tourneys like this one is a first for me.. anyways, thanks for the tips, i shall look into them as soon as i can..so how come you know so much about lebuh pantai and langkawi? you have a polish flag right? Are you malaysian too ?> :-D

Lodewijk
10-08-2005, 14:48
:-D The flag is just right..... :lol: I reside in Surabaya. I've been to Malaysia several times but mostly in business trip, so I know a little bit some area... but never been fished there though... :(

Last time I've been in Penang just a week after the Tsunami stroke... :-)
But there wasn't much affected , right ?
Oooh, I really miss Penang's food !!! :cry:

Jamal
19-11-2005, 19:40
hi, I am going on december to Tukun Perak. will tell u after I come back but u are going early before me. that is november. :D